67-72 hood and doors

Discussion in 'Truck Parts Wanted' started by Soba_03, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Soba_03

Soba_03 Member

As the title states I'm looking for a good set of doors and a good hood. I don't have any way of picking up the parts so shipping will be involved. I need someone willing to ship as well.

2. colettesbro

colettesbro Member

Owatonna, MN contact info: cell 507.456.3625 email
    Soba 03,

I have a son-in-law working on a 1968.
    I know he has an extra hood and a pair of extra doors.
    We're in Minnesota and I know shipping cost on this size items would be a small fortune. If you don't find anything closer and you are willing to buy the shipping labels and send to us, I will see what my son-in-law wants to do with these extra parts he has.

FYI: Recent examples of shipping cost for me.
    I shipped a 64-66 Hood from Minnesota to Massachusetts and freight shipping cost was $652.xx. I also shipped a pair of 60-63 doors from Minnesota to Tennessee and shipping cost was over $340.

I'll help if I can
    Brian

3. Soba_03

Soba_03 Member

Brian,

I'll keep it in mind. Something you should check out. WWW.USHIP.com I used this to move my 61 Suburban Rexburgh ID to Louisville KY. 1922 miles and it cost me 1100.00.

It's a board like e-bay sort of where you put up what you want moved and they will move it for you, back hauls and such. It's a pretty good deal. I will keep searching. If I don't come up with anything I'll let you know.

Is his a LWB.... Check out NADA for a 1968 with v8 auto... Just might blow your mind...

Regards,
    Mark