wish list to shopping cart bugaboo

Discussion in 'Online Store Questions & Suggestions' started by 50Jimmy, Feb 15, 2008.

1. 50Jimmy

50Jimmy Member

Hello CP, I dont know if you are aware of this, but at least for me, when I put items in the wishlist, and hit the button to move the item to the shopping cart, the quantity does not transfer to the shopping cart. I have had a couple of orders where I have put in an item like bumper bolts indicating I wanted 8 in the wishlist and it transfers as 1 bolt to the shopping cart and by golly thats what i get when the box comes. I am also the proud owner of one headlamp, one seatbelt and a couple other little things due to this deal.

2. Robert

Robert Administrator Staff Member

WishList

Thanks for pointing that out...I has been corrected.

Thanks,

3. Czechman

Czechman Member

As of August 18th, 2008 it was still broke.

4. Robert

Robert Administrator Staff Member

Wish List

I just tested it and it worked correctly. You can add a single (multiple qty) item from your list wish by clicking on the Red "Add to Cart" next to the item, or you can add all items to from your wish list to the cart by clicking on the Grey " Add to Cart" button at the bottom of the complete list.

5. Czechman

Czechman Member

You're right... it just tried it and it worked, but it didn't yesterday. Don't ya just love it when that happens?

Now if I could just get someone to answer my question about the windlace channels I'd be happy. Guess I'll have to call... :(

6. trooper

trooper Member

Just had this same problem. Have to add multiples again in cart.

7. Nick

Nick Administrator Staff Member

Did you change the quantity from the wish list page immediately before clicking the buy button there? The site appears to not re-read the quantity box (in case it has been changed) when clicking buy on the wish list page, although I think it needs to. In the meantime, click the update wish list button first after changing any quantities directly on the wish list page.

If you already had the correct quantity on your wish list before opening the wish list page, let me know since there would be another problem going on there (but it seems to be working for me this way).

8. trooper

trooper Member

Not sure when I changed it, just didn't make it to the cart. Will double check in cart next time.