72 Chevy custom deluxe for sale

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by Shane_68C10, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Shane_68C10

Shane_68C10 Member

I have a 1972 Chevy custom deluxe for sale. The truck has a 383 stroker and th350 in it right now but they are not for sale. Looking to v-8 an S-10 so if you have a good candidate would consider a trade, the truck needs restored the only rust is in the front corner of drivers side door, over drivers side wheel well, and under passenger side reer cab support. it is blue and white two tone, the interior is complete but needs cleaned and seat re upholstered, this truck wouldn't take much to restore, i was going to but have lost interest. The hood is red and the passenger side door is primered. This truck has ran and drove for about a year and it goes down the road just fine. Thw windshield is cracked, i have an extra set of doors, door glass, and wing windows for a little extra. Make an offer just taking offers right now not really sure what i want, i'd mainly like to trade for s-10 thats ready to v-8. Thanks Shane

2. lescot723

lescot723 Member

truck for sale

I would like to see some pictures of your truck. I have an S10 that we maybe could do some trading for???? Is it a short or long bed? 2wd or 4wd?

3. lescot723

lescot723 Member

4. Shane_68C10

Shane_68C10 Member

I'll try to get some pics ined out of the truck, its a long bed 2wd. What about the S-10 long or short bed? what kind of condition is the body in? What motor does it or did it have i it?