1955 Chevy 1ton pickup truck parts; 4-spd, rims/tires, etc...

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by hh454, Nov 21, 2009.

1. hh454

hh454 Member

I'm in the process of converting a 1955 (2nd series)chevy 3800 (1 ton) truck to a late model drive train and will have many chassis parts left over in the near future .. Have the original axles (8-lug) (2wd), (4)split rims/hubcaps with like new 17" 8 ply tires, (2)extra rims. all rims have hubcap clips intact. 4 speed transmission with emergency brake assy., drive shafts, leaf springs, steering column and linkage. long bed (9')running boards (no other sheet metal), radiator, wire harness, master cylinder, etc. Truck was from Southern California so all parts are in very good (no heavy rust)condition. Truck was inspected and on the road. Parts are located nead Albany NY.
    Let me know what your interested in...

Attached Files:

2. bird

bird Member

55 chev

keep me in mind when you are starting to let the parts go. I have just recieved a 55 3800 van that was a ambulance some of them might well be used on mine, bird1@carolina.rr.com
    bird.

3. A5window

A5window Member

hh454,

You have an old post where you have parts for a 1955 1 ton. Do you still have parts you want to sell? In particular, do you stilll have the running boards for the 9 foot box? I am also interested in the rims/hubcaps.

I am in the process of doing a full restoraction on a low mileage 1955 one ton and I am in need of some parts. The truck was originally a chassis cab and am I converting it to a step side. I have a 9 foot box but no steps.

I wish you were closer, but some of these parts would be worth shipping.

A5window

4. cuz24

cuz24 Member

parts

still have parts for this truck