For Sale: Bench Seat from a 77 C10

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by Old77, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Old77

Old77 Member

I have a bench seat for sale out of my 77 C10. It appears to be the original bench seat but the pad and seat cover have been replaced sometime within the last 5 yrs or so. So the seat is in very nice shape and I have it for sale. I'm asking $75 OBO for it. I feel like this is a fair price, but if you don't just let me know and make me an offer.

Thanks,
    Old77

2. Shane_68C10

Shane_68C10 Member

RE: For Sale: Bench Seat from a 77

would it work in a '68 do you think would probably give $50 if youll take it

3. Old77

Old77 Member

It might take some slight modifications just like anything else but not much at all, I don't think. I will take $50 if you want it. It's in very good condition. It could probably use a shampoo but other than that is a good seat. Let me know if you're interested and we'll set up a time for you to come look at it and then you can decide from there if you want to buy it for sure. If there is any info you need about it, let me know and I can give you any specifics that you want.

Thanks.

4. Shane_68C10

Shane_68C10 Member

Actuall i think ive decided i need two black bucket seats to fit in a '68 would you havesomething like that i could trade the ones i have their turquoise color. Thaks

5. Old77

Old77 Member

Sorry, man. The only buckets I have are out of a 2002 Silverado and I've put those in my '77. Looks pretty sweet. If you're going for buckets and want something up to date I would try and get your hands on these and they'd fit in your 68 pretty easily. If I remember right, the floor boards in that year are pretty flat, aren't they? That'd make it a pretty easy install. In my truck, I had to do A LOT of modifications in order to get them too fit cuz there are all kinds of humps and valleys due to the gas tank that usually resides under the floor where the seats are. So we had to do a tank relocation first and then cut the floor out and lower it. but in your '68, a set of seats that would come out of a new truck would be GREAT. So I'd search for those, but I dont have any lying around, man. sorry about that.

6. scotty2cu

scotty2cu Member

I saw your ad for a bench seat for a 77... I'm looking for a bench seat for my 48 chevy. If you have a line on one I'd really appreciate hearing about it. Thanks