Update on Matthews 1966 c-10 shortbed fleetside

Discussion in '1960-1966' started by 283 man, Mar 14, 2007.

1. 283 man

283 man Member

We are getting close to putting the 66 cab back on the truck I will try to take some more photoes next time we post here.The cab floors will have to have some repaires to be done to the floor rust holes,nothing unrepairable in the new world of metal/welding work for Matthew and Me (283 man) we are learning so much from our good friend John(1966 c-10 convertable) who is helping us both along the way for everything to be done professionally, the cab floors wont take long maybe good few hours,next shaving the door handles.Oh plasma cutters are fun to use:) .

2. 62 short step

62 short step Member

Sounds good, making progress. Get some pics when you can. My truck is down at the moment, got the guys here at Classic Parts rebuilding my steering gear for me. Later!

3. 283 man

283 man Member

Thanks Well keep on posting progress on Matthews 1966c-10 shortbedfleetside,I really think most everyone here will like end results when we gets done in the future. We just be doing a littlle at a time not pushing it or rushing things no need to.Matthew wants it done like yesterday:rolleyes: but Im kind of teaching him the value of money that it dont grow on trees or fall out of the sky.Hes pretty good about understanding.THANKS Jermey talk to you later.P.S. hope you get your truck fixed soon .:) .

4. 62 short step

62 short step Member

I wish it grew on trees, my truck would be done!:D Thats a good thing to teach. Alot of kids are spoiled rotten these days. Your son seems like a smart kid, you shouldnt have any problem teaching him 283!!:rolleyes: