6 lug wheels fresh paint

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by Chiro, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Chiro

Chiro Member

I bought these 6 lug wheels a year or so ago at the Carlisle swap meet and ran them on my '55 first series 1/2 ton Chevy pickup until I upgraded to disc brakes up front and a '73 Nova rear in the back. I'm now running 5 lug wheels and have no use for these. It may cost you more in shipping than I am asking for them, but it's your decision. Three of the wheels are 16" by 5.5" and one is 16" by 6". They all have a 4 inch backspace. They were freshly painted when I bought them (not a great job but not too bad either) and each wheel has a double silver/gray pinstripe. They were run with trim rings which I am keeping for my hot rod project so the wheels show scratches where the trim rings were. I would call them driver quality. I want $40.00 for the four of them plus shipping. They're cheap enough so please don't try to get them any cheaper. If no interest, they are going to the scrapper next week.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BobElworthy

BobElworthy Member

6 lug rims

I am interested in the rims please e/m me at rrelworthy@gmail.com or you can call me @ 229-563-8419 tks Bob Lake park, Ga