1972 Chevy Custom Deluxe

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by Shane_68C10, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Shane_68C10

Shane_68C10 Member

I am selling a 72 chevy custom deluxe. The body is in really good shape the only rust is above the drivers side wheel well. The truck is blue and white two-tone, and the hood is primer red. (ha-ha, had cowl induction uncle took it). The paint is good expect for a few spots where its starting to fall of but for being 34 years old the paint is good, and is original. The interior is mostly dirty and is probably the roughest part of the truck, its all there but its just dirty and old. It has A/C but needs new compressor hook it up and it should work. It also has tilt wheel (original). The motor is a 70's 350 out of a Camaro with an Edelbrock Torker II intake and a Holley 600 cfm carb. The motor runs strong and it goes down the highway fine, but its not a hotrod. The transmission is a turbo 350 automatic. At the moment the problems with the truck are it has no exhaust (open manifolds) and a cracked windshield, but i drive it everday and it never leaks. The power steering works going left but not right, no idea why. Needs a heater core. But other than that this is an old chevy thats in good condition which is hard to come by these days for a decent price. And speaking of price i was liking to get $2,000 out of it. Let me know if you want pics and i will email them to you. Thanks, Shane