Need parts & can't find 'em...????

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by BigRuffToys4x4, Apr 7, 2002.

1. BigRuffToys4x4

BigRuffToys4x4 Member

I noticed on an earlier post "'72 to '83 parts for sale" that alot of people needed parts that I have.

I have a 1979 1/2-ton 2 wheel drive Suburban "Texas Truck" (only been in Michigan for about 1&1/2 yrs) for sale that I am willing to part out. Tilt steering, rear window motor, galss, tailgate, 4 doors with glass and hardware(non-power) hood, fenders, rear side window glass(both sides), motor frame mounts, dual exhaust with "Flow Masters" and 3"x18" chrome echo tips, rear end with drum brakes(excellent cond), drive shaft, 2nd row rear folding seats, rear A/C unit, wiring harness, interior & exterior(or both), lighting, grill, tail-lights, dash equipment, the cruise control transducer someone was looking for, brand new head liners, front spindles with disc brakes(excellent condition), bumpers(front and rear), roof rack, rear spoiler, cross members, core support, etc...& 5....15x8x5on5 with 3" center hole & 4" back spacing chrome mod wheels including chrome center caps & valve stems with, 31x10.50Rx15LT Canyon Climber Centenial tires on them(50% to 60% tread left)

350 CID motor brand new with 5K on it.(complete just bolt and go)

TH350 Automatic Transmision(bolt and go)

Email me with requests @: bigrufftoys4x4@yahoo.com

Or you can post here.

2. DJRolley

DJRolley Member

Where are you located? I am in dire need of control arms, somehow the idiot before me completly killed the arm themselves. I have seen bushings go but not the arms while leaving the bushings ok. I need all 4 PM me if you can part them.