Fully optioned 1966 camper special for sale

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by dcorti, Jan 22, 2007.

1. dcorti

dcorti Member

I have a 3/4 ton camper special 2 wheel drive Chevy for sale. This truck has factory air conditioning, power steering, 327 with the 3 speed automatic and power brakes. It has set stored under cover for the last 18 years and was running when parked. I played with it for an hour and by putting a tube in the gas inlet, the motor ran roughly for a few minutes. The interior is remarkably clean and the bed metal looks almost unused except the tailgate which is good but not great. The bottoms of the front fenders and door corners are rusty but the rest is exceptional. I don't believe there is any plastic on the body and it does not look like it was ever wrecked. The original equipment sticker showing the options is still on the inside of the glove box along with the slip that show correct storage for the jack under the seat (which is also there). The original cardboard is still on the gas tank. It even has the original ashtray that only came with the factory air conditioned trucks. It still has the original split rims (not a real bonus but indicative of an untouched original). The dash is uncut with the original factory radio installed. I am asking $2,750as is. I have also have two pick-up loads of parts that can go with this truck--5 tailgates, 4 hood, 5 doors, pair of lwb bed sides, 3 steering columns 2 gas tanks and lots more. 406-549-5943

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007