1952 Chevrolet 3100 Parts

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by scso231, Aug 17, 2015.

1. scso231

scso231 Member

For your consideration I have parts for a 1952 Chevrolet C3100 1/2 ton truck. The truck was took out of service in the early 1970s and placed in a barn. I am just now starting to restore it and have parts I will not need or use due to having other donor parts. In short, I have the complete frame to include the rear end, complete original in-line 6 engine with transmission, radiator, intake, etc, original gas tank, left and right bedside, tailgate and front bed; I will be using the fenders for my restore. The left bed side has only surface rust while the right bedside will need patch panels yet still can be used.

You can have all of the parts for $2,300 OBO or piece them as follows: $2,000 OBO for the complete engine and transmission, $400 OBO for the frame, and $300 OBO for the bed parts.

I am in North Carolina near Charlotte.

Attached Files:

2. scso231

scso231 Member

Robert, I am totally new to this forum and cannot PM yet. My email is scso231@yahoo.com

3. TonyinKC

TonyinKC Member

I am in need of a 3 sp tranny for my 1953 p/u. What would you want for your tranny? Feel free to email me if you wish: astein1066@msn.com

Thanks,
    Tony