1. Welcome to the new and improved Classic Parts Talk!

After more than 9 years on the old system, we decided it's time to modernize the site a bit. This marks the third generation of our forums!

All of your posts, photos, profiles, and private messages are still here, and you should be able to log in with the same username and password that you always have. Feel free to look around the site a bit, and make some posts if you like. If you normally use the option to keep yourself logged in all the time, you'll need to log back in just once in order for that to be applied again.

If you have any questions, or something doesn't seem to be working right, please let us know! Either send me (Nick) a message here, send am email to forum@classicparts.com, or visit our Contact Us page: http://www.classicparts.com/contactus.asp

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy the new look and features! You can click the X at the top right of this message to dismiss it.
    Dismiss Notice

1952 GMC Grumman Step Van

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GMC Pickups Talk' started by maxx, Nov 24, 2005.

1. maxx

maxx Member

2. Galv Knight

Galv Knight Member

It appears to me we are on the same mission. I have the same van expect on a Ford P350 chassis. This is a link to a ford forum site where i've been getting a little bit of feedback from users:
    A link to the my gallery at the ford forum:
    And a link Cardomain link where I have pictures posted:
    I would like for us to help each other on our mission. Please give me a reply when you get a chance thanks

3. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Step Van , Delivery Van , P Van , Kurb Van , all the same thing .

When marketed by GM , this body style was called the " Dubble-Dutti " Van .

Yours looks nice , not many left .

You prolly have a 228 engine in it ? . in a GMC the engine C.I. displacment is indicated by the first three digits of the engine serial number .
  4. dvalentine

dvalentine Charter Member

Last edited: Aug 9, 2006
  5. ScuderiaDivco

ScuderiaDivco Member

Maxx; I have a few more questions. Email me please, Thanks
  6. nicGMC

nicGMC Member

hi i have a 1967 chevy step van motor home with a great runing 350 i am selling it for 500 it is way cheep and i just need to get it out of my yard if any would like this van it is in missoula MT my email is nicGMC@hotmail.com my phone number is 406-241-1266 thank you