69-72 Blazer/Jimmy windshield frame/cab

Discussion in 'Blazers/Jimmys/Suburbans' started by G M, Jan 23, 2008.

1. G M

G M Member

Front half of a Jimmy, includes nearly rust free rocker boxes and cab floor and rust free windshield frame. The back half of this truck was wrecked very early on in its life and has been sitting ever since and as such is in extremely good condition rust wise. I bought it from a junkyard, cut the back off and kept the front. It would take very little patching work to make this a rust free cab. Attach your bedfloor and bedsides for a complete tub. Once you add up the cost of all the patch panels and rocker boxes it would take to fix a rusted cab on a Blazer this still comes out cheaper. $800

Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada, about an hour North of the ND MN border. Better pictures available by request, serious inquires only please.

Attached Files:

2. heydan

heydan Member

Is this post from 2008 or did you join in 2008? Am I really responding to an 11 year old post? Well, anyways, if this post isn't 11 years old and you still have this, I'd be interested. Hell, even if it is that old, but you still have this, I'd be interested.