Completed

Discussion in '1960-1966' started by parkbro, Oct 14, 2010.

1. parkbro

parkbro Member

I wanted to share my completed project with you folks and if there's anything I can help you with please let me know. Thanks for your feedback and input over the years, you all have been a great help.

https://talk.classicparts.com/album.php?albumid=168

2. 4JSAToo

4JSAToo Member

Looks great...nice color combo..
    Bob:)

3. my63c10

my63c10 Member

Hey parkbro.... Great looking truck! My favorite colors for a C10. Very nice work. Enjoy....

4. LEYLAND

LEYLAND Member

Congradulations on completing your ride, it looks great!!! I can't believe you only have 14 posts on here and you are already done:p clearly more time in the garage than on the computer... Must be nice.

Whats the next project on your list?

5. Twisters 4x4

Twisters 4x4 Member

Very nice truck.One of my favorite color combinations also.

6. kieth

kieth Member

Your chevy looks great, I am really jealous, my 66 gmc is the same color inside and out. would you mind me picking your brain, what were the brand of paint that you used and the color codes for the white, blue, and the interior. I am being lazy but it would save me some time. Kieth

here is a link to my gmc, right now it is scattered in a thousand pieces, the frame is bare metal, the front end is torn apart, the engine and transmission swap are in progress, I wish I was as far along as you.

http://kieth.smugmug.com/Trucks/66-GMC/13311086_gRF57#967555158_RNLWE

any info would be appreciated. Kieth Tulsa, Ok 918-446-2245

7. parkbro

parkbro Member

Interior Paint Color

Thanks for the compliment Keith, and not a problem getting the Brand and Color Codes of the three paints to you. I can tell you, that this being my first attempt at painting I worked real close with my local PPG Paint Supplier and decided to use PPG's OMNI Paint Line (least expensive) in basecoats and clear coat. The OMNI line of paint worked for me and I was satisfied with the results. I'm not experienced on types of paint and I'm sure there's others on this forum that could weigh in with more expertise then I. With all that said I have attached the interior color and codes from a earlier post and I will post the Blue and White exterior colors within the next few days. If you have any more questions, let me know I'll help you all I can.

https://talk.classicparts.com/showpost.php?p=63045&postcount=7