Engine pulleys & numbers

Discussion in '1967-1972' started by mikiesride, Apr 5, 2020.

1. mikiesride

mikiesride Member

Hello all, I have a 68 Chevy C10 1988 305ci, 1992 4l60700R4 trans. When I bought the truck the engine was all setup for a long w/p and Alternator on pass side no a/c at the moment but I will be adding it later on (just not yet). I have already moved the Alternator to the drivers side and am going with a short w/p along with power steering mounting under the Alternator.
    What I am looking for is all OEM original pulleys. I do have the Alternator bracket mounted to the Head and the power steering brackets mounted to the lower face of the motor and the drivers side motor mount front bolt which I believe all that is correct for an original looking under the hood setup minus the pulleys.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Does any body have the correct pulleys stamped numbers (or where to find them or links) handy for a short w/p and power steering with future a/c. I will NOT BE USING a fan clutch setup just the blade type fan. I have some pulleys, only because the seller of them telling me they are correct for a short w/p setup. Update; found these #3876326 BT cast iron/steel raised double pulley & #3755820 BC single pulley both for crank position. What do you think correct or not?
    Any help would be very much Appreciative.
    thanks, Marvin sbc 1.jpg sbc 1a.jpg sbc 2.jpg sbc 2a.jpg sbc 3.jpg sbc 3a.jpg

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
  2. mikiesride

mikiesride Member

WOW after 3 yrs and 4 months no one has an answer, its hard to believe that the almost 1,000 + people that read my thread hasn't ever ran into this same problem with matching up the Correct pulleys for a SBC motor again WOW that's Embarrassing coming from a Forum like this one.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2023
  3. mikiesride

mikiesride Member

Tic Toc Tic Toc I guess father time has Died.