72 Chevy Truck (Whats it worth?)

Discussion in '1967-1972' started by Shane_68C10, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Shane_68C10

Shane_68C10 Member

Ok I have a 1972 Chevy Custom 10 deluxe with A/C, power steering and power brakes, that all work fine. Its recently been repainted blue with white in between the trim thats also new. It has a pioneer Cd player and a 600 watt amp. It has the original wheels that i have been told are worth something, they are the ones with the chevy bowtie in the middle. The interior could use some work it is mostly just old it has a Grant 3-spoke steering wheel. Now to the motor it is a 350 smallblock bored .40 over making it about a 358. It has flattop pistons a big cam, 1.94 heads, Edelbrock high-rise intake and four-barrel carb. it has a set of Hooker headers and dual exhaust. The motor is bolted to a turbo 400 tranny. The body is straight with no rust at all except for under the passenger side door on the rocker arm support. And i told you all trhis to ask you what you think it is worth honestly like what could i sell it for. Because i will eventually need to sell to get something with better gas mileage. So if you could just give me a ballpark on what it is worth that would be great thanks.

2. dvalentine

dvalentine Charter Member

RE: 72 Chevy Truck (Whats it worth?

Shane, The going price on vehicles is dependent on a few things. The primary one is your location. Check the local papers for trucks for sale and compare. Go look at one or two to get an idea what people are expecting in you area for the condition of your truck.

Check e-Bay also and compare prices based on the condition of the trucks there. ( and to see if the asking price is met ! )

Good luck

DVal