I think an apology is in order.

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by RidesWithYah, Dec 23, 2014.

1. RidesWithYah

RidesWithYah Member

Some of you may remember that a while back, I publicly (and loudly) voiced concern about the business practices of one of our forum members, Joe at DeadZoneTruckin'.

No need to go back into the details -- suffice it to say that I had only some of the information (we never really do have the whole story, eh?). And I made the mistake of assuming the worst, instead of assuming the best. I was wrong.

I've been (relatively) quiet since then, watching forum interactions. Although I don't always agree with Joe, he seems consistent and sincere about trying to help others out. Clearly, I misjudged him. I was wrong, and I apologize.

Joe, if you're ever near Lexington KY, give me a shout. I'd be glad to buy you a cup of coffee and apologize in person.

Peace, y'all.

2. The Hill Boys

The Hill Boys Member

I'm not familiar with the incident in question but I can say that I have met Joe in person as well as dealt with him through this forum and mail. I have nothing but good things to say about Joe. He has my business.

3. Bilbo

Bilbo Member

Appreciate the honesty. :) Joe, like all of us, has his ways, but he's always been straight forward with me and my dealings with him. You're on target, He's a 'good guy.' Merry Christmas to You All.

4. DeadZoneTruckin

DeadZoneTruckin Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  5. GrandpaGlenn0

GrandpaGlenn0 Member

It is so nice to see someone realize they might be wrong, apologize and have it accepted. That occurrence seems less and less frequent these days but we seem to be needing it more and more.
    Happy New Year to all.
    Glenn

6. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

No Worries !

If I wasn't pardoned for constantly being wrong and hard headed , I'd be banned from this wonderful , helpful Forum .

The sun is up so I'm off to do battle with thinwall i6 engines :D .