1950 Chev. Suburban $5000.00 Firm

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by keithburb50, Aug 29, 2010.

1. keithburb50

keithburb50 Member

For sale: my 1950 Chevy Suburban. Life changes force the sale of my Burb. The suburban is eight lug 4 X 4 - 1980's Jeep Grand Wagoneer frame. 350 V-8 Chevy Motor from 1979 Chevy truck. Comes with Fulton visor uninstalled, uninstalled Air Conditoner from 1970's Chevy. Wooden floor solid from front seat back, front floors a little week. Some rust,rear fenders scratched pretty bad, but overall a real head turner. Was running in May 2010 flywheel problem. I can't afford to finish due to economic downturn - replacement job only pays half of old job! But, I really cannot accept less than $5000.00. I really hate to turn loose of this old project but my son is getting married, my daughter needs a (used) car that matches her needs (Not the Burb), and I must pay some property tax out of the proceeds of this sale. If I could avoid selling I would do it! I will add photos as soon as I figure out how to do that! In the meantime you can see photos at classiccar.com. I started to sell this old burb over a year ago but now I really have to sell it. I can also be reached at garlandgilchrist@yahoo.com. Thanks, Keith.

2. buisy71

buisy71 Member

still have

Do you still have burb for sale?

3. keithburb50

keithburb50 Member

Yes it is still available.

4. kcgolfguy99

kcgolfguy99 Member

where are the pics?