Need help---again

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by coilover, Aug 13, 2016.

1. coilover

coilover Member

The computer dummy has another problem. When I read through the AOL news blips each morning I hate the pop up video window that opens but can't get rid of it because the "X" is hidden up under the Search Box. The video window needs to be moved down to expose the "X". Any suggestions? I use the Firefox browser. Thank you;
    Evan

2. morabuffalo

morabuffalo Member

Evan, well I am the last person to give advice with computers...but I went and changed the Tools button and changed the Zoom. By luck, it gave that X and the Apply and other stuff. Good luck...try it, you might like it!
    Rod

3. morabuffalo

morabuffalo Member

Oh, I did it to a smaller percentage...or several to try it.
    Rod

4. Jr_

Jr_ Member

Evan,
    I only get the small screen of video if the video is playing. I hit the stop button and then scroll back up to the original video screen then back to reading the article underneath. Small screen does not come back.
    Chuck C

5. federale

federale Member

I have never used firefox, but in google chrome, you can drag your cursor all the way to the bottom of the screen and find a box in your toolbar. Right click it and choose "close".

6. coilover

coilover Member

Thanks all, now I have to learn how to find the toolbar on Windows 10. I'll get there, just not quick and easy as for ones with some computer smarts.