Speedway wire harness

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by Guest5979, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Guest5979

Guest5979 Guest

Has anyone used the speedway 21 circuit wire harness in there 47-53 Chevy or Gmc truck
    If so need some feed back as far as fuse block placement.
    Thanks

2. coilover

coilover Member

Have never used the 21 circuit since I can't see where one is necessary on an AD but have used a couple dozen of the 12 circuit and like them just as well as the pricey ones---maybe better. The 21 circuit if for something with power door lock, seats, windows, antenna, sound system, a/c, electric fan, HID head lights, sequential turn signals, electric speedometer, cruise control, computer engine and transmission, multi power ports, you name it. For a normal truck you just end up rolling a bunch of wire up and zip tying it off.

3. Guest5979

Guest5979 Guest

That's what I thought a little to late Evan
    21 circuit over kill plan on future a/c electric fan plus all the normal stuff
    Should have bought the mini fuse block as well

4. coilover

coilover Member

We have all been down this road and I must admit that the last time I went over to the lake across the street and tried to walk across it, I sunk. If you're not making mistakes you're not trying. That's why wood and I don't mesh well; make a mistake and you can't weld it back together and start over. I use a lot of mig wire.

5. Depoebay

Depoebay Member

nothing wrong with wood Evan just think when a mistake happens, it can be repurposed into firewood. I bet I have made a cord of it. Practice and patience prevails.

Thanks again for the help
    Jerry

6. Guest5979

Guest5979 Guest

IMG_4893.JPG

Attached Files: