Problem solved

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by coilover, Oct 24, 2017.

1. coilover

coilover Member

My cell phone was going crazy, not ringing, would not shut off, woman's voice replaced all functions, but the worst part was it just kept calling a long time friends number over and over. I took it to ATT&T where the tech told me it was a cheap phone so to just replace it. Did not know it had a replaceable battery but did come up with a solution---one round from my old H&R 10 gauge goose gun. Hasn't made an unwanted call since.

IMG_4393.JPG

Chiro and federale like this.
  2. Bill Hanlon

Bill Hanlon Member

Problem solved, except for one thing Evan. Did you download all your phone numbers before you pulled the trigger?

3. coilover

coilover Member

Shame on you Bill, you KNOW I don't have the smarts to have anything other than the buttons on a phone. Total functions are: I call you answer or you call I answer. People tell me my mail box or voice mail is full and I answer, what did you expect? For 23 years and until my nephew started running the shop I had NO phone and no shop name. With a 2 1/2 year waiting list to get in the door I didn't feel I needed something that just interrupted work time. Going to Autumn Trails old car show at Winnsboro this weekend, it's usually a pretty big show that's heavy on the old (20's to 50's) cars. If you're up in this area give it a try.

4. 52wasp

52wasp Member

Nice to see eye-protection in the picture. Nothing worse than the ER visit where you have to explain you SHOT your cellphone (with a 10-gauge goose gun no less), and that a stray fragment managed to find your eye.

5. Bill Hanlon

Bill Hanlon Member

My grand daughter says my phone has a crank on the side.

6. Lakeroadster

Lakeroadster Member

Nicely done Evan.

7. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

This old man approves .

My cell 'phone died and SWMBO bought me a S5 (?) iPhone, I hate it 'cause I can't figger it out very well .