I finally got my S10 frame swap done

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by speedfreak1976, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Johnny

Johnny Member

I am in the process of putting my '54 GMC 100 on a S10 frame. I really like the look of your wheel and tire combo and the stance of your truck. I was wondering if you can tell me what the offset is on the front and the rear wheels? Everyone I've talked to about ordering wheels has told me they need the offset before I can place an order. Thanks for your help.

2. Chiro

Chiro Member

Badass truck fo' sho'.

Andy

3. Rick Anglin

Rick Anglin Member

I just started a 51 GMC, what did you have to do to the frame on the rear end, just the drop blocks? Any pics of the frame?

4. Rick Anglin

Rick Anglin Member

Did you have to do any frame mod's to fit the wheels in the rear end or just the drop blocks, and pics or the frame?

5. JFlint

JFlint Member

Speedfreak, I have a 49 grain truck that I’m looking to incorporate into a build similar to yours. Do you have a pic of the grain truck before you removed the cab?
    I’m also curious for more info about your body mounts and/or any fab you had to do to the cab/fenders to get the look you have. Thanks! I’m excited for this build... I attached two pics from the grain truck I’m using.

Attached Files: