1954 3100 Glove Box Door

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by Dwight Stark, Jun 12, 2022.

?

looking for a 1954 3100 glove box door

1. who has one

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. can you send pics ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dwight Stark

Dwight Stark Member

I am searching for a 1954 3100 glove box door. If you know who might have one that can send pics I am looking . Thank you, Dwight Stark

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    vwnate1 likes this.
  2. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

I'm surprised no replies .

Look for messages by "Mother Trucker" (Joe Mendoza) who lives in Arizona and has pretty much everything you'll ever need used or N.O.S. .

3. Dwight Stark

Dwight Stark Member

Thank you ! I will check him out .

vwnate1 likes this.
  4. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Look in the classifieds here and also on E- Bay under "MOTHER TRUCKER" .

He's an okay guy but has a bit of a temper so be gentle and polite .

5. Chiro

Chiro Member

^^^Nate...that's being too kind on Mother Trucker. I have other, harsher words to describe him. I won't buy another part from him if my life depended on it just for spite. Treated me extremely poorly in the past.
    Andy

6. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Andy ;

I -do- understand .

The plain fact is : he has the parts and folks need them .

I'm clearing out all my collected parts now and I've been tossing out pedal starter linkages and other hard to find things but I gave up trying to seel things some years back and no one wants this stuff for free so I'm giving it all to the local curbside recyclers.....

I'm amazed at how much vintage Motocycle and Mercedes / VW parts I'm tossing .

I have a 1954 VW 36HP engine (long block) that no one wants, I'll hold onto it a while yet as once gone it *gone* forever .

7. DeadZoneTruckin

DeadZoneTruckin Member

Chiro....If you were treated poorly in the past.. that means that you really had to go out of your way & work very hard at being an Annoying, Pushy, Rude, Overly Demanding, Pain In The Ass to me first......
    & then when you realized that I do not tolerate B.S. from anyone & I won't kiss your ass.....I guess you got your sensitive feelings all butt-hurt.....

I have been selling classic truck parts for 45 years now & I am doing just fine without your business {& all the B.S. associated with you}.

That being said....I do have a good selection of 1954 & 55.1 glove box doors.

They are avail. to anyone who needs them that has common courtesy & knows how to conduct business in a polite & friendly manor.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  8. 52wasp

52wasp Member

In stark contrast, I too have dealt with Chiro (Andy) in the past. He might just be the most polite individual I have done business with in a long time. Plenty of communication prior to sale, and just a plain nice guy when he arrived to buy a part from me. Just my experience.

Chiro and vwnate1 like this.