FS-68 C10 Project

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by mikiesride, May 2, 2023.

1. mikiesride

mikiesride Member

Some of my past Health problems are coming back so my Truck is up for sale as I might Not be able to finish it.

It did run and drive when I bought it, front clip is off for needed room for installing some parts (brake lines) & (E brake cables) & (welding up the hole in the trans tunnel, PO's BS). Motor & Trans back in now.
    68 C10, SBC with 2 sets of Ram Horns, 4L60, 3.73 gears, 4 core rad, pow.strg, HEI dizzy, Int. Reg. Alt 65 amp, Complete wiring harness with a separate ground system,

Like said before its a project so some parts are on and some parts are not. Also have two 3 spds manual trans and one 4 spd manual trans with two period correct Bell Housings having cross member mount pads and the Cross member itself. I could go on and on of the story of this Truck but If your interested PM me through this post for my Cell Number to get the Trucks hole story. The 5 pages list is Not Complete, over the time I had it I've spent more than $9,000 in parts not including the cost of the truck. My sale price is $9,000 cash.
    Thanks for looking.
    MJ.

10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 22.jpg 32.jpg 100.jpg 101.jpg 102.jpg 103.jpg 104.jpg

Last edited: May 2, 2023