HELL i dont know

Discussion in '1973-1987' started by 86badboy, Sep 15, 2005.

1. 86badboy

86badboy Member

whoa boy im dring throught the parking lot(1986 chevy 4X4) and i hear whining noise so like all americans i turn up the radio..haha then i get backed in and it starts grinding oo boy i thought it was my starter casue it is starting to go out(like if i shut it off and try to start it right back up no go) ne way so i leave it come back 6 hours later start it move it forward then in revers then i does it again..so i put it in netrual and move arounf the 4X4 shifter... then i seems to be fine....on the way home im going down hill then boom goes out of gear and a grinding noise again cant do ne thing so i pout it in 4 lo 4 a while and then i go back to 2 then i make it home...IDK i just got home STILL MAD...grrr come on boys pull throught for me agian...jeff

2. 86badboy

86badboy Member

Hell i know now....Well stupid me 4 got to ADD OIL to the transfer case when we put it all back 2gether (ok stop laughing) there was a lot of alcohol involved that night... so i took out the plug and metal chunks started to fall out and i could keep pulling them out all night...DAMN im mad..so that will be my saturady project i guess.... figured i might as well spread my stupidity over the internet

3. 85scottsdale

85scottsdale Member

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  4. 74X4Burb

74X4Burb Member

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  5. chris

chris Member

screw you 85 scottsdale rice racing is for those shitty ass imports:7

6. towman1970

towman1970 Member

HERE'SYOUR SIGN