Chevy Duty Webpage

Discussion in 'Classic Parts of America Talk' started by OLTRUK49, Apr 8, 2001.

1. OLTRUK49

OLTRUK49 Member

Has anyone else had a problem with the Chevy Duty online order catalog? I used to be able to order but now all I get is the photos on a black backround without any discription or pricing. Could it be the WEBTV that I am using to access your site?

Tom

2. Craig

Craig Guest

Are you still having problems now.Some times its down for maintence and all you will see is the pictures.Let me know if you still having problems.
    Craig Hager
    tech1@chevyduty.com

3. OLTRUK49

OLTRUK49 Member

Craig -

Yes, I still am getting black pages with some small boxes where the prices are suppose to be.

It is 11am EDT mon.

Tom

4. Craig

Craig Guest

I have a feeling that its a problem with your ISP.The way our site is may not agree with something they have done recently.Try calling them and letting them know about it.
    Craig Hager
    tech1@chevyduty.com

5. OLTRUK49

OLTRUK49 Member

I thought that Chevy Duty had changed their website recently.

6. Robert

Robert Administrator Staff Member

We haven't made any recent changes. The only thing we have done is upgraded our web servers with more memory and faster processors but we haven't changed anything that would make it behave differently. I have heard of similiar problems with WebTV and other websites. We are aware of issues with our site using Netscape Navigator and on Macintosh computers and are working on fixes. We have found that our site works best with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 and above.

7. OLTRUK49

OLTRUK49 Member

:) Since I can't get to your online catalog, :'( do you still offer those 1950 3100 pickup model kits? I think there were two different kind. Price and #?

Tom

8. Rick

Rick Member

Sorry that idem has been discontinued

Rick Bradley
    tech2@chevyduty.com
    816.741.8029 ext. 500
    816.741.5255 fax