1954 chevy 1/2 ton parts???

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by oldtruckluvr, Jul 9, 2002.

1. oldtruckluvr

oldtruckluvr Member

Does anyone have door handles, window cranks or any extra parts for a 1954 chevy 1/2 ton? Please email me if you do have any parts that are in good shape!!

2. JOHN BOY

JOHN BOY Member

I HAVE THE ORIGINAL DRIVE TRAIN FROM A 54 THAT HAS A 235 ,4sp AUTO AND REAR END

3. lprandall

lprandall Member

Hey John Boy,
    Did you really mean that you have a 4 speed auto transmission, or is it a standard?

Thanks, Paul

4. lprandall

lprandall Member

I've got quite a few extra parts for a 54 truck. some of the parts i have are front left fender, headlight housing, , front bumper, speedometer, exhaust manifold, oil filter unit, part of a front grill, engine valve cover, and several other parts, & a bell housing for 55 chevy car. I'm looking for an original splash guard (the part that fits between the bumper and grill.

5. JOHN BOY

JOHN BOY Member

YES I HAVE AN ORIGINAL 4 sp AUTOMATIC

6. lprandall

lprandall Member

are you interested in selling the 4 speed automatic transmission and is it in good running order? By the way, I live in Louisiana, where are you?
    Paul

7. JOHN BOY

JOHN BOY Member

YES I AM INTERESTED IN SELLING IT BUT I WANT TO SELL IT WITH THE MOTOR,STEERING AND FRAME AS ONE UNIT . I LIVE IN INDIANA . JOHN BOY

8. oldtruckluvr

oldtruckluvr Member

What shape is the left front fender in? Where at in the U.S. do you live? And how much would you sell the fender for and also the bumper?