Sun Visors

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by Johnny B_50, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Johnny B_50

Johnny B_50 Member

I have been looking for some time for a Fulton Exterior Sun Visor for my Truck. Needless to say you don't just find them everywhere. Does anyone know of any aftermarket sun visors that are made that will serve as a reasonable alternative?

Johnny B 50

2. jmather

jmather Member

I have a Fulton Exterior sunvisor in Maryville Missouri. How much is it worth? I originally planned to put it on my 53 and then at the last minute decided I didn't want to use it.

3. Johnny B_50

Johnny B_50 Member

I'm interested. What shape is it in (e.g. dents and missing hardware)? Did you buy it, and for how much if you did? :)

4. jmather

jmather Member

There are no dents or rust and I do believe all of the hardware is present. I did not buy it. It was in the detached garage of an old house we bought in St Joseph 17 years ago.
    jm

5. Johnny B_50

Johnny B_50 Member

I could probably afford to pay you $100.00 for it if it fits for sure. I live in Lincoln, so would probably drive down to purchase and pick up. Please let me know if you would be willing to sell it for that, and if so, we can exhange the measurments etc. to make sure it would fit. Thanks, John

6. jmather

jmather Member

RE Sun Visors

Sounds O.K. to me. I'll probably regret selling it some day, but I would rather it be used than be stored in my basement. Let me know what measurements you need.
    jm

7. 40kustom

40kustom Member

RE: RE Sun Visors

Just to let you guys know that the majority of the fultons are adjustable and will fit 47-53 chevy. gmc,trucks.

8. Johnny B_50

Johnny B_50 Member

RE: RE Sun Visors

Sounds good...I will measure it off and send a message tomorrow...thanks, John:)

9. Johnny B_50

Johnny B_50 Member

JM

I have been trying to send you an e-mail. Have you received one from me? Johnny B_50