47-53 parts for sale

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by 48 chevy, Sep 12, 2004.

1. 48 chevy

48 chevy Member

I have lots of parts for sale, shoot me an email if you need anything and I will tell you.I have mostly trim parts for the cab, some doors, and a rear axle off a 48 one ton with 5:14 gears.I live near St.Louis.

2. PakFanWV

PakFanWV Member

If you have any/all emergency brake parts - specifically the brake parts INSIDE the drum - I'd be interested. Things like the brake shoe spreader bars as well as the "S"-shaped arms I'd be very interested in taking those off your hands...

Please let me know, thank you...

Keith G. (PakFanWV@aol.com)

3. tech1

tech1 Member

do you have the stainless windshield trim for the inside of the cab also the inner and outer door trim then the rear slash apron. if you have any of these parts we would love to see pictures or since you are sorta close we may be able to come look at them please let me know what condition they are in. my e-mail address is tech1@chevyduty.com

4. 48 chevy

48 chevy Member

Sorry, the only extra brake parts I have is on that rear axle that I am selling.And tech1, let me check, because I might have some of that trim, but I know I dont have a rear splash apron.Thanks for your replys.Also I have a 53, 3 window cab that needs new metal for sale, can pick up for pretty cheap.

5. tech1

tech1 Member

I would post that cab again seperatley so people know that it is out there.

6. 49trucknut

49trucknut Member

Hello,

Just found you on Chevy Duty discussion forum page. Do you have the complete underbed spare tie assembly for the '49 half ton? Don't need the tire, just the entire mechanical mounting components. Thanks for the chance.

49trucknut

7. deciomc54

deciomc54 Member

Looking for a cab for my '47 Chevy long bed truck. Know of any place I can get one?

8. dertz19

dertz19 Member

I am in need of the base for the passenger window glass, as well as the trim around the glass for this window. Would be willing to purchase these items for both sides, but for sure I need the passenger side. Needs to be for a 1950 or earlier (no vent window).

Kyle (MN)
    email: dertz19@hotmail.com

9. old blue

old blue Member

I am looking for a headlamp bucket for my 50 3100. no rust out and must have upper and lower "bracket" areas where the headlamp rim secures to. I am in southern Illinois and get to St. Louis on a regular basis.

Chuck
    baers@shawneelink.net

10. gonzodon

gonzodon Member

I am looking for a frame for a chevy 1/2 ton 47-53, would prefer to be rolling for ease of handling but not totally necessary, must be straight though, need it for project, probably could use up to 1 ton, not real sure. Contact me at 816-916-6697, near Kansas City.

11. motorboater

motorboater Member

i need the trim around the winsheild on the inside and a e brake mech. from the inside as well

12. sport001

sport001 Member

I have some good sheet metal parts.

1 hood
    front and rear fenders
    1 bed with diamond plate floor (painted)
    I can email pictures if interested