1962 stepsid parts forsale

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by plowboy25127, Aug 4, 2004.

1. plowboy25127

plowboy25127 Guest

i have some parts for a 3/4 tone chevy stepsid for sale let me kow what you are lookin for and ill tell you if im saleing the parts you need

2. douglas_p76

douglas_p76 Guest

i need a steering column with shifter on column, automatic, do u have one to sell if so how much

3. TIMS62

TIMS62 Guest

i need the linkage that mounts the arms to the tranny for three on tree. i have all the other parts to convert back from 3 on floor to 3 on tree

4. AC1108

AC1108 Guest

I'm looking for any body parts that you might have. Cab, bed, fenders, etc. Thanks.

5. TIMS62

TIMS62 Guest

do you still have any parts left if so do you have a drivers side door:9

6. chromedogg

chromedogg Member

Do you have the bolt,which bolts the master cylinder push rod, to the brake pedal? And how about the gauges and speedometer cluster and does speedometer work? Please send price for bolt and speedometer thanks. You can e-mail me at 62chevyc10@verizon.net

7. redwing

redwing Member

Hello Plowboy, Im looking for a 62 model grill and also the fender emblems. Could you please email me & let me know if you have them for sale. My email address is Redwing@gbronline.com .Thanks alot& hope to hear from you soon. REDWING.

8. 62 short step

62 short step Member

Hi,I need the bezel that screws the headligt switch to the dash.Would you happen to have one?Jeremy

9. Cowboy2006

Cowboy2006 Member

I'm lookin for a step or fleet side long bed

I seem to never be able to find a long bed step or fleet side, so if anyone is trying to sell one around northwester Indiana please email me at cool_dodge@hotmail.com

10. Raidersfan78

Raidersfan78 Member

linkage

i have linkage that is in great shape and the tranny, everything works great with no problems.

11. JustaTruck

JustaTruck Member

Part Quest

Do you have a drivers side "closing panel?" If you look in the wheel well back toward the door you should see a rubber fender seal keeping stuff away from the door. The piece that holds the rubber to the truck is a "closing panel." I need that and some retainers. Do you have any such thing?

There is a diagram here

http://64moneypit.pages.qpg.com/id76.html