59 Fleetside for sale

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by apache_59, Jul 20, 2001.

1. apache_59

apache_59 Member

For Sale: 1959 Chevy Apache Shortbed Fleetside. Big back window, custom cab. Comes with 58 parts truck/59 frame. Parts truck is also a shortbed fleetside big back window with painted (restored?) frame.

Located in Rolla, MO.
    Pictures located at http://communities.msn.com/TheBourneExperience/photoalbums.msnw
    Email for more info @ apache_59@hotmail.com.

2. DrK

DrK Member

Sorry this is not the type of reply you are looking for. I have a '56 one ton to sell. What can you tell me about what you have done to sell your '59? How do I go about putting pics on the site as you have? Where else do you list the '59? Have you had any bites? What do you recommend for me? I already have a '59 which I use as woods truck. Don't need another. Thought I might use the '56 for some parts but decided otherwise.

3. 59apache

59apache Member

apache_59 would you sell me just that beautiful chrome grill. I am from Canada and cannot find diddley here.

Terry

4. dirtdigger3

dirtdigger3 Member

I am interested in the gas tank straps from your parts truck if you want to sell them. Kenny

5. apache_59

apache_59 Member

I'm not very interested in parting any of the trucks out just yet. I would rather have it all go to the same party as a complete package. And I don't believe I have an extra set of gas tank straps.

By the way, I got the 283 engine running last weekend. It sounds real good. It has a 4 barrel intake and dual exhaust with glass packs. I just put a new starter and ignition coil in it. I also cleaned up the QuadraJet carb.

Rodney

6. slam51

slam51 Member

HOW MUCH ARE YOU ASKING FOR THE TRUCK OR TRUCKS, I SAW THE PICTURES AND I AM INTERESTED BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THE TRUCKS ARE LOCATED AND WHAT ARE YOU ASKING FOR THEM.

THANKS,
    CHUCK:)