Several Project trucks for sale

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by wheels, Feb 19, 2003.

1. wheels

wheels Member

I have a few trucks that need to find a new home. All are located just south of Kansas City, MO.
    1)1986 Chevrolet 4-door 3/4 ton. Was a running driveing truck until engine was pulled, needs a new one now. Mismatched front clip and drivers door. Bedsides are a little beat up and windsheild is broken. Excellent bed floor however! There is some rust in the rockers and cab corners but floors and supports are all in good shape. Has 4 good tires on it and would make a great truck. $750

2)1981 Chevrolet longbed body. Just the body, could set on a 1/2 or 3/4 ton frame for the right price but right now its just a body. Some rust but fixable pretty much all straight. $500

3)1979 Chevrolet longbed body. Again just a body but maybe a frame could be purchased to go with it. This was a 68000 mile rust free truck. Then it was rearended hard and parked. Motor and tranny got used for a Camaro and this is whats left. Its all there with still very little rust for this generation. Front clip is pretty much trashed but the bed only has damage on the right lower fender. Don't wanna part with it but I am not using it! $700

4)1975 Chevrolet 1 ton dually 4-door. This on is pretty rough looking on the outside but its all there. Blown up 350 with a 400 turbo. Has 6 good tires and wheel covers. $900

I know where there are more trucks. A few late 50's a couple of 40's etc. Drop me a line @ Wheels@thedoghousemail.com for more info.