parting out '61 s/w/b

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by luvmy67, Feb 22, 2003.

1. luvmy67

luvmy67 Member

i got everything, except the frame and running gear. minimal rust, excellent glass, sliding rear big window, chrome grille. bed has rollpan installed. if i can help let me know. ;)

2. Butch60stp

Butch60stp Member

When you say "Chrome grill" do you mean the whole nine yards ie..grill shell,grill, headlight bezels? Hoping Chevrolet, and how much?
    Butch

3. luvmy67

luvmy67 Member

butch, when i say chrome grille i mean chrome top to bottom, side to side, everything but the lights are chrome. of course chevrolet is there anything else? i do have a buyer on the grille though. 120 dollars. make you sick? if the deal does not go through i'll let you know if you are still interested. if there is anything else you may need let me know, i may have it. hope i can help. thanks.;)

4. Butch60stp

Butch60stp Member

if there is anything else you may need let me know, i may have it. hope i can help. thanks.
    john

Hmmmmmmmmm.......lets see ....how about a woman that understands things needed means Truck stuff always! I stress always! must be at the top of the list LOL. You wouldn't happen to have one of those around there would you?
    Butch

5. luvmy67

luvmy67 Member

butch,

actually, i do have one, but she's not for sale. they are like old trucks without rust, few and far between. just remember if your happy with the body style, you can fix the rest. :7

6. ZZTom

ZZTom Member

Its been 3 months since you posted that you are parting out the '61
    Do you still have anything left?
    I'm looking for the chrome piece that goes under the back window.
    Also looking for right side mouldings, that came on a custom cab. maybe i can use something from a SWB, mines long.
    Want a bench seat with all the hardware.
    Good front fenders
    Inner fenders
    Windshield

I'll check back here,
    or you can email me at:
    thomas.poremba@verizon.net

Thanks!
    Tom