Wife having baby.....MUST sell

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by GM_POWER, Nov 12, 2003.

1. GM_POWER

GM_POWER Member

Hello all. I have a 1977 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 for sale. 350ci, 350 auto tranny. RUNS DAMN GOOD!!!! The body isnt to bad. I have alot of replacement sheet metal. Sheet metal consists of: rust free but mildly dented hood (needing painted), rust free bare doors, somewhat rusted primed front fenders (better than what is on the truck), brand new GM floor pans. Other item that come with the truck is a coolant circulator(not installed, new in package) a tool box (needs painted color of truck, currently red, truck is blue), heavy duty hitch, two Yokohama Geolander 285/75/16 tires(oprx 50% tread), two-three 16.5" steel rims, four 16" steel rims (two match, two do not), if a person is serious about buying the truck a set of four almost new 16" steel rims that came off a newer 3/4 ton with chrome trim rings and center caps. The truck has three split rim wheels and one regular rim. Tires are pretty much shot. Was going to put on Dunlop Mud Rover 315/75/16 (no money, kid on way). Alot of new parts under hood and front end. New front calipers, pads, rotors and one new brake line (broke one changing brakes accidently). New master cyl., new belts, all new hoses (upper/lower radiator, heater coil hoses, new battery and wires(to starter and grounds), new plugs, new air filter, new belts, new valve cover gaskets, new T-bolts for valve covers, new oil pan gaskets(fresh oil change and filter), new tranny gasket(fresh ATF and filter),headers(new gaskets, no exaust past headers,LOUD!)have manifolds still. Heater works but is hard wired to toggel switch, defroster only(dash switch does not work and didnt want to tear into it). 4x4 WORKS GREAT. Things needing fixed or not working, some gauges(speedo,fuel,temp,) oil pressure works, brake light stays on, floor dimmer works,wipers work(no squiter)new wipers. The seat is worn on drivers side, through cover and pad is worn. Doors on truck are pretty much shot(drivers works ok but getting rusty around hinges, passenger is completly shot, i refuse to open it anymore.)Needs rocker pannels, cab corners and cab supports for floor pans, could use the 1/2,3/4 bed skins. Bed is in pretty good condition, just some rot around wheel wells, with little TLC and welding could make look almost new. Couple dents too. One spot on bed floor needs replaced, and a previous owner cut hole in bed floor for what looked like a goose neck trailer. Tail gate is gone(it was shot, threw it away). Good chrome front bumper, heavy duty rear bumper. Needs one inner fender, the other is salvagable(has a couple cracks in it, just needs welded. Just bought a new Grant stearing wheel and adapter kit. Over-all I love this truck but it is not a kid hauler in any way. 1 gallon of industrial impliment paint(light blue) and a quart of aluminum will be included if you want. Oh yea all glass is good and not broke. Truck is very drivable, I drive it around all the time in town and took it on a 4-5 hour back road drive about a month ago.
    Would like to get $2500 OBO for it.
    I cannot get a picture to upload so ask and I will try to email, if more pics are needed I will try and take more.
    Any Questions call 319-385-9543 or 319-850-0614
    I live in SE Iowa.
    Thanks for viewing this ad.
    John