dual exhaust

Discussion in 'Blazers/Jimmys/Suburbans' started by BadBow, Mar 16, 2002.

1. BadBow

BadBow Member

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-02 AT 05:22 PM (CST)]hey guys I have a 90 blazer with a 350. 4x4 I want to put dual exhaust on it. how easy is this to do. i was looking under there the other day and it looks pretty crampt. i want them to come out the back so i have to go around the gas tank. also i want a good loud rumble so should i go with a good set of glasspacks or should i go with dual flowmaster. please give me your opinion. thanks

90 K5 32inch BFG's 350 engine

2. burban

burban Member

i just recently put on a pair of flowmasters 40 series and i love them! it's dual, but i have them coming off the side of my suburban. the outside nose is loud, but in the cab you don't have to scream and yell. i love them! plus... unlike glass packs, they increase horsepower mildly. installing them on the other hand is sorta dificult unless you are an awesome welder. you really have to be careful around the gas tank. a reasonable price with top end muffler guys is about 320 dollars and up. thats with 2 1/2 inch pipe too though. but ya... i love my new exhaust!

look out cause here i come

3. bowtieman333

bowtieman333 Member

i wouldnt put themm out the back cause when ya roll youre rear window down the exhaust fumes well come in andm youll die carbon monoxide poisining