66 LWB fleetside

Discussion in 'Online Store Questions & Suggestions' started by drabo, Aug 16, 2006.

1. drabo

drabo Member

Are you ever going to start selling 66 LWB fleetside bed sides?

2. tech1

tech1 Member

60-66 fleetside beds

We sure should, the 60's pickup are becoming more and more popular every year! There hasn't been any talk about them being remanufactured yet but I'm sure here in the near future someone if not us will put them into reproduction. As long as the demand for these 60's pickups continues to go up more and more parts will go into reproduction.

3. drabo

drabo Member

Mar-k was going to release new ones but it fizzled out. I'll keep up hope that our friends at classic parts will step up and sell this hard to find part.

4. generalmotor

generalmotor Member

I sure hope that someone will start making fleetsides cause my search for a bed is becoming futile......

5. 283 man

283 man Member

I have 2 sides of 1966 c-10 fleetside longbed wheelbases slill attached to them even though bed isnot brand new the sides are in good shape with talegate no floorbraces $100.00 for the pair or $50.00 dollars for each side sold septaratly pitchers of bed are on 1966 hood for sale post,hood allready sold,buyer pays all shipping & handling or come by and pick up these 1966 longbed fleetsides are well worth $100.00 dollars for both.

6. 283 man

283 man Member

Yes shipping and handling cost $ to ship they have to make a living to just like all of us.:)

7. 283 man

283 man Member

Both sides do have surface rust nothing not repairable, just trying to give you guys another opion to look at,inturn helping me help my Son get his 1966 c-10 longbed fleetside back on the road motor is going to be overhauled in 2007.