Bunch O Pics posted in photo area !!!!!

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by blindman, Jan 16, 2007.

1. blindman

blindman Member

Got a few requests for more pics of my project. I hope I did it right in the gallery section!!! Check under my name....blindman.....you should get a charge out of them

Let me know your thoughts folks !!!!

2. kyle

kyle Member

nice pics, looks really nice, did you use the original brack for the brake booster or did you make your own. It looks new, but in the original place.
    ________
    DAIHATSU TERIOS

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  3. blindman

blindman Member

Brake Booster answer

Southern Rods and Parts makes the booster bracket that I used. It does fit in the original holes, and has a pivot for the brake pedal.

4. sinerasis

sinerasis Member

Love the pics, looks like an awesome project!

5. 54chevtruck

54chevtruck Member

Looks Great !!!! Keep us in the loop as you go forward

6. Zig

Zig Member

Not just an awesome looking project- but have I mentioned it looks like a killer work space? You had said you weren't sure about white or black to go with that? I'm seeing white! maybe some cool accent striping?
    Tits!

7. 54chevtruck

54chevtruck Member

Ha what about that nice looking GMC what's the story on that A Parts runner ?

8. blindman

blindman Member

Oh...The 53 ?

That was another old one a friend of mine had around. In my gallery pics you'll notice another old truck near mine. that was it!!! We finished that one over the summer this year. One of the last pics in my gallery has that one sittin' there. Yes that IS the parts runner!!!

9. Zig

Zig Member

Some people!

The more I ran mine, the more parts came off- I guess I have a parts runner too.
    Gosh- It sure iz nice to see all these GMCs, isn't it Steve?:D

10. 54chevtruck

54chevtruck Member

Ok Zig, I agree any old truck is fine in my book. Except maybe those F**d's But some of them are nice fella's also. I like the color of that GMC he has in the picture. Plus your ride blindman is looking to be one sweet piece itself when done. Ha Zig, now I know how you felt with your Chiefs My Eagles fell down on there faces this past weekend.

11. Zig

Zig Member

Steve- I... um... noticed. The thing with our Chiefs that helped my recovery time was not knowing we'd even have a shot until 6 days ahead of time. And when the liar left Tr-Int Green in there at QB, well- it was no surprise that we'd go down. Go COLTS!

12. Kevin's 48

Kevin's 48 Member

Zig we can no longer be friends. Every nice thing that I've ever said to you or any advice I take it back. ;) Go Colts???? Are you crazy??? The Patriots are gonna walk all over them. The tennessee pride Peyton Manning is gonna choke like he always does in these high pressure game and Tom Brady is gonna Pass his way down the field towards Victory!!!!!!!:D :p ;) GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!