new guy

Discussion in '1967-1972' started by creeldaddy, Jan 27, 2007.

1. creeldaddy

creeldaddy Member

just joined wanted to say hi [​IMG]

and wanted to know if anyone knew where to buy or had an air conditioned dash that they would sell

2. Pontiac1976

Pontiac1976 Member

nice seats

Those seat look nice and seem to fit good.I beat there a few people out there that would like to know what there out of or from.

3. creeldaddy

creeldaddy Member

they came out of a 2000 gmc sierra

4. OLDIRON69

OLDIRON69 Member

where are you located? I have a good a/c cab for sale. I'm in Texas, near Dallas.

5. creeldaddy

creeldaddy Member

located in culleoka tn about an 45 min south of nashville and i really was just wanting a dash, my cab is in good enough shape for me

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  6. OLDIRON69

OLDIRON69 Member

Shipping a dash that far would cost a few bucks...

7. creeldaddy

creeldaddy Member

do you know what i need to do to find out about what it would cost
    i don't have a clue how they figure that stuff out. i know i bought a radiator support from kansas and only paid like 50 bucks shipping i don't imagine the dash panel weighs much more than it did

8. OLDIRON69

OLDIRON69 Member

If you know the dimensions and weight, go to UPS.com and enter the info into the shipping calculator. I would guess no more than $60-$80 at the most. I have 3 Dodge Chargers and shipped the taillight sheetmetal up north off of one I converted to a '69 and it was only $40.00, the box was close to the same size as what the dash might be. I think I have a guy wanting the cab and frame I have or I'd sell you mine. If you don't have any luck locally and my deal falls thru I may strip mine down and ebay anything I don't need. What does a dash normally go for??? It should take less than an hour to pull it?? I never have pulled one though...:D

9. creeldaddy

creeldaddy Member

there is anote her guy on another site that i have also been talking to he said he would sell me his for 80 bucks plus shipping but he lives even further away than you and i am not for shure how much it would cost from there eather hopefully i will be able to get his.

another question i have bought from online stores and used paypal does anyone know of a secure way to buy from just a random individual online i don't want to sound like i dont trust people but you can't be to careful.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
  10. OLDIRON69

OLDIRON69 Member

Use either a U.S. postal service money order, send it certified or Paypal covers you on all purchases I believe. $80 dosen't sound bad at all IMO