235 w/4spd tranny for sale/Upstate NY area

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by millerd, Feb 11, 2007.

1. millerd

millerd Member

235 w/4spd tranny for sale, from 1958 Apache 3600. Ran when I pulled it, have video. Clutch should be replaced, but new carb, distributor new in box. Putting a 2005 5.3 into my ride; almost done. So I need to find this engine a home. Upstate NY, just south of Syracuse. Can load onto your truck. Reasonable $ to someone going to use it for their own truck. Also have gastank, radiator, and host of other parts. Let's get these items back in classic trucks! Best regards, DM

2. more429

more429 Member

I sure wish you live in the CAlifornia area, I could use all thta stuff.

3. ratdiablo04

ratdiablo04 Member

would you sell the distributer separately how much or how much for the motor and trans, what kind of shape is the radiator in how much also what else do you have.. thanks, kevin

4. millerd

millerd Member

235 mortor &parts

Hello Kevin,

I'd like it all to go as a whole package; 1958 motor & tranny [68,000 mi], parts including new distributor in box, engine has rebuilt carb, lots of other replaced items - plug wires, coil, oil filter, etc. Ran when I pulled it, but as I've said, clutch will need to be replaced. Have speedo, gas tank, radiator, 8-lug wheels, new master cyll. Radiator was good in that it did not leak, but no guarantee. If you are interested and in the area, I'll make you a fair deal. Have a tractor w/ bucket so I can load it into your truck. Let me know, I am ready to get this out of my garage. David