64-66?

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by 62 short step, Mar 11, 2007.

1. 62 short step

62 short step Member

Truck is sold111111111111111111111

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  2. 283 man

283 man Member

Thats well worth $600 in my area in N.W. Arkansas their are more than a few people looking around for a good project truck like that.Wish I had that extra money Id buy it.

3. 62 short step

62 short step Member

He said if it didn't sell he was going to scrap it. Trying to avoid that. I might end up with it if it doesnt sell. Its definitly best offer, so make any offer. My wife will shoot me if I get another one!!!!!!!:D :eek:

4. 283 man

283 man Member

Wish I could, but right now got to much on on my plate so to speak,I just hate to see a good parts truck or restorer go to waste.How bad is the rust?What does the motor need to run?I could ask around here in the N W Arkansas area see if someone would want to give it a good home.:) .

5. 47chevy

47chevy Member

Deliver?

Could you deliver the truck to Louisville, KY? If so, what would you charge? Thanks.

6. 62 short step

62 short step Member

The bed is only the best part. The rest is pretty rough. In the pics it looks good. Not sure about it running though?

7. 62 short step

62 short step Member

8. 283 man

283 man Member

If your bother law dont have any luck selling the truck in the near future and if he really wanted to get read of the truck I would gladly come take it off your hands for free with a bill of sale to me,just trying to help out everything metal with even little rust can be saved.THANKS:rolleyes:

9. 62 short step

62 short step Member

Hey 283 I'll will let him know that.

10. 283 man

283 man Member

Sent You a P.M. EARLY this morning, I will defentlily buy it if your bother in law can work with me on it and I know were you live since Ive been thier once.just let me know Matthew & I would have a good parts truck:rolleyes: ,my other one is pretty much Gutted Out::( .THANKS 283 MAN :D .after We payed it we would come and get it..

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  11. 62 short step

62 short step Member

Hey Morton, I will call him today. Should be able to let you know something later today. Jeremy

12. 283 man

283 man Member

Find out anything yet???Matthew and I would sure like to buy that truck for parts,minus motor but with transmission $300.00 we just need a little time to get his motor for his truck payed in full. thanks let me know something .

13. 62 short step

62 short step Member

He said that was fine, he just wanted to know when you could start paying. He also said at the end of June or July he is going to visit his brother in Sercy, Ark. he could bring it there for you. That way you woulnt have to come to Baton Rouge. That would save you a little gas and time!! Jeremy

14. 283 man

283 man Member

Thanks Jermey!!!!!:) I will start paying on it some next mounth.Ill just have to have you email me your address and I will send you some of the money.Can you put sold on it so no one else tryes to buy it.I also will give you mine again and phone #if you need it..

15. 283 man

283 man Member

Sounds good about Your Bother in law bring it to Sercy,Arkansas in June or July,that would save me lots of gas,Hope You can come with him ,like to see you again Friend!!!!:)

16. 283 man

283 man Member

Well get everything worked out before then, we can keep in touch on here or P.M. or email,cant wait to tell Matthew good news after he gets out of school:rolleyes: .Does that truck have a driveshaft? Matthews will have to have one after we put in his new 283 motor in a few mounths.Tell your Bother in law I said THANK YOU;)Matthew and I are going to be Happy campers:) ...