Great Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Questions & Suggestions' started by ChevyTank, Aug 17, 2006.

1. ChevyTank

ChevyTank Member

Well I have spent the last 2 or so hours off and on looking through the site, and just want to say it is one of the best ones I have found. All of you surely know this, but just thought I would comment.

2. Robert

Robert Administrator Staff Member

forum

Thanks! I hope you get some good information from here and meet some great people that share our love of trucks.

3. Zig

Zig Member

No, no, no! Thank YOU!

Robert,
    This place has truely become my "home away(?) from home". I can't begin to tell you how much this site has aided my understanding of ADs. I'm the type that would dive in anyway, but the fine folk here have saved me countless $$$, and I just want to thank you for not just selling quality parts, but giving us the HUGE chunk extra in this site. I live in SE Kansas, and my goal is to make it up there in person.
    Thanks again for everything you guys do!
    Zig:cool:

4. 283 man

283 man Member

Excellent Site And Form

This Form has good everday people on it ,lots of important information on it and is my favorite 60-66 chevy site on the net.Made good friends on the form that care and are here to help you out.Classic Parts of America sells quality parts at very reasonable prices.THANK YOU:)

5. ChevyTank

ChevyTank Member

I don't post that much here and I have sold my 66 for an 84 K-10, but this site has helped me on countless times. Just browsing the topics and comments and putting them to use has been awesome. Thanks to everybody.

6. 62 short step

62 short step Member

This is a great place for info !!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  7. Zig

Zig Member

66c10~

Would you believe me if I said, "You'll be baaaack." (?)

It took me 30 years to return, but here I are! And the best thing is, I've found a great family to hang with!

My new (old) truck doesn't stand a chance!

8. ChevyTank

ChevyTank Member

Would you believe me if I said, I really miss my 66. Don't get me wrong, I have had a TON of fun with my new(er) truck. It plays in the mud with the best of them, and I have pulled my brother-in-law home in it. However, there is just something about waking up and seeing a Red, White, and Primer grey old truck in the backyard. Plus it was hella fun to drive. Yes, I will own another 62-66, but it will be a few projects down the road. I made a deal to get first right of refusal to the guy I sold my 66 to, so who knows.