Passing

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by Chiro, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Kens 50 PU

Kens 50 PU Member

Robert, don't leave yourself out!

The greatest part about this forum is that we have fun. Some of us wear our emotions on our sleeves at times and know that we can. I joined this forum a month after my dad died, in part, because I wanted to complete his last project, but mostly because I knew that there were guys out there that shared the same passion for cars and trucks that he did and also the same passion for life.

I, for one, feel that I can spill my guts on this forum and won't be judged and hope that everyone else feels the same way. I feel really bad for Andy's situation right now, but I hope that all of our words help to ease his pain. I know this group did it for me.

Thanks guys! And when you read this, say a prayer for Chiro and his kids. They're awesome! We all know that!

2. Chiro

Chiro Member

Thanks to everyone

To all my good friends on this forum,

Thank you all for the kind words and heartfelt sympathy. It has been really tough these last few days and I imagine it will get tougher during the next few. Mom came home today and I am leaving now to pickup dad at the airport. All your kind words have left me with a feeling that I cannot put into words right now. Believe me, they have helped me deal with the passing of my mom and how to handle it with myself and my kids. I'm staying with dad tonight and will complete the arrangements with him and my sister in the morning. Mom had a lot of friends and I am certain that there will be many great stories and remembrances of her during the wake and the funeral. I have invited all back to my house after the funeral on Monday for a gathering and lunch. The immediate list tops out over 75 people and I am sure many others will be by as well. You guys are great. Wish you could all be here.

God bless,

Andy

3. Kens 50 PU

Kens 50 PU Member

Andy, we'll all be there!

Trust me! We'll all be there! And we'll all BBQ a breather for you and yours!

4. jeffr1986

jeffr1986 Member

Sorry for your loss. You're in our prayers here Andy. Hang in there.

5. Dogwalker

Dogwalker Member

Very sorry for your loss

Andy,

I'm very sorry for your loss, she was doing what she loved, and may you have wonderful memories of your mother.

Larry