66 GMC 3/4 ton 2wd for sale in MN

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by gmcfan, May 20, 2008.

1. gmcfan

gmcfan Member

I have the above listed vehicle for sale. It is a long box fleet side with the 305E engine with the sm420 transmission. It only has 39,300 original miles on it. It is totally complete original rust free (small surface rust) from North Dakota. What is something like this worth? Sorry I don't have any pictures posted. The only thing I have done to it is put 5 like new BF Goodrich all terrain tires on the original split rims, put an original used chrome front bumper and some original used chrome headlight bezels on it and took off the ugly big side view mirrors off it. I saved all the parts. It looks much nicer now!! It is a true survivor. I was thinking around $7000.00 for it. This would make a wonderful addition to a person's collection of these fine trucks. Some paint and more chrome make this truck totally beautiful. There is no rot to replace just some tiny dents and one crease in the passenger's door. I will e mail some pictures to a serious buyer or someone who knows how to or wants to download them to this post.

2. Cowboy2006

Cowboy2006 Member

are you willing to sell just the bed?

3. gmcfan

gmcfan Member

no, but I do have another one that is rusty that I could sell