Some pics 55 3/4

Discussion in '1955-1959' started by gafcob, May 25, 2008.

1. gafcob

gafcob Member

Thought you guys would like to see my progress..3 years on this beast and still kicking..Does not look like much..but it will.. Just 5 pics....The engine is at least done...ha ha ha ...Thanks for all the help guys and gals..Mike G

Attached Files:

2. bonvo

bonvo Member

looks alot like mine lol what size are those rims in the pics mine has the stock 16.5's on it :eek: i wanna make them 16s so tires dont cost me a small fortune and does it run? is all the engine wireing done? if so i would like to see a shot of the firewall and see how far off mine is :p heres a shot of it as it sits

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  3. gafcob

gafcob Member

It runs

Well not today..got a corroted wire..new rebuilt carb..and would not idle smooth..Now I know why..I will get a pic today of the fire wall..(engine side Bonvo?) or under the dash? I just picked up a oil bath for 10$..About those rims....They are way to wide....they rub the tie rod. That is what i am working on today...I found some rims yestorday, and now I have to put a 1/4 inch spacer..BUT...I will be removing my studds and putting in longer studs so they (the rims ) will have some thread to ratchet down. Well I am off to checker...Mike Gaff

4. bonvo

bonvo Member

actually both if possible i have no idea how badly the wiring has been molested in this truck and the ignition switch was on the seat when i got it so i dont know which wires go to where on the switch :confused: yeah thats the problem im facing damn 16.5 make our lives hard

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  5. gafcob

gafcob Member

jon...I am not sure who it was that sent me a Wireing Diagram??? Let me search..It will help more then pics..What Year?...size engine...ect...It really helped me alot...

6. bonvo

bonvo Member

shes a 56 with a 235 6 cyl 3/4 ton