customer service

Discussion in 'Online Store Questions & Suggestions' started by 66streetrod, Jul 14, 2008.

1. 66streetrod

66streetrod Member

i bought part # 78-822 witch is radiator support to radiator seal.had a problem with first order the seals for the side of the radiator,they are supposed to have a bend in them.when i recieve them they are dry rotted and split in half.so i call CPA they send me another part out right away witch i love about your company. when it arives i open the patr up ,and the same thing sides are split in half. i call CPA told them what i recieved.the person on the phone said they would have to refund my money back.i didnt want my money i want my part.i asked if she wanted me to send it back,so you could see the problem she said no it cost too much to do all that shipping.i thought i would help other customers from going through what i went through.i guess i think good customer service is not just giving the money back as quick as possible to solve it temporaraly, so i and the problem will go away.i have spent thousands of dollars with your company,and i am planning to spend thousands more on my projects. is that your standard prosedure?

thank you 66streetrod

2. Robert

Robert Administrator Staff Member

Rubber

We are actually working on a solution as we speak. I will have one of our customer service reps post and contact you with more information soon.

3. 66streetrod

66streetrod Member

thank you for your top notch service,and this comes from a top of the line company.