72 Blueglass

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GMC Pickups Talk' started by barried, Nov 10, 2002.

1. barried

barried Member

I have a 1972 GMC heavy half ton that was used in Texas until 1991. This truck has very unusual coloured glass in the cab. It is a beautiful Blue. The option no is 1a1120, does anyone know how many were produced for this year. I have been told that it is very rare and I know of only 1 other in Canada, also from texas. Any clues?

2. krazy_texan

krazy_texan Member

i have never heard of this much less seen it i was wondering if you could send me some pictures it sounds really interesting

3. barried

barried Member

I will send you some pictures of my truck and another one that is here in Canada as soon as my daughter shows me how to do it. I am sorry I am a little unknowledgleble on these computers. Please be patient it should along in a few days at the most. I have stumped all the dealers in Canada and all of the glass companies as well. Speedy, Apple,and Standard auto glass. They have never seen anything like it at all. Barrie Dale:)

4. barried

barried Member

To the krazy Texan please send me your e-mail so that I can send you pictures of one of the trucks. Send to barried@sympatico.ca