WTB: 73-91 blazer frame parts

Discussion in 'Truck Parts Wanted' started by JCKC, May 9, 2008.

1. JCKC

JCKC Member

I am helping a buddy with his 75 Blazer 2wd project. He bought a decent 83 Blazer 4wd body tub to mount on it, but the 2nd set of body mounts are different. He needs the 2nd set of metal body mounts that go on the outside of the frame, just ahead of the leaf spring hangers. He also could use the lateral frame support mount that goes above the front of the rear axle.

Does anyone have a 73-91 blazer frame they could grind off the rivets and remove these items for sale and shipment to KC? He needs to get this project together soon and can't find any easily available in the local yards. Thanks.

2. chevysrule454

chevysrule454 Member

blazer frame mounts

I just completed the standard cab on blazer conversion and had to make my own rear cab mounts (apparently if u use a 73-8o blazer frame, the standard cab will bolt right on but the 81-87 blazer frames wont) Just my luck i ended up with a 86 frame so i do have the mounts u r looking 4. I am in northwestern Ontario but am willing to ship if u r. Call Darren @ 807-937-5686 or email me @ jdbetker@drytel.net