1960 - 1963 Chevy Truck Parts for sale in MN

Discussion in '1960-1966' started by colettesbro, Jul 2, 2007.

1. flaco

flaco Member

I have a 1960 Chevy Apache 10 panel van/truck and am looking for a gas tank and windshield. Anything available?

2. colettesbro

colettesbro Member

Owatonna, MN contact info: cell 507.456.3625 email
    panel gas tank / windshield

Sorry, no GOOD tanks or windshields right now. Should have again in spring or summer.

Thanks,
    Brian

3. bikerguy

bikerguy Member

Upprt radiator mount bracket

I am looking for a upper radiator mount bracket for my 1963 Chevy Stepside
    V8.

4. dado

dado Member

Tail lights

the 4 pack on the usps box match what are currently on the the truck. As for the tag light bracket & rear bumper step side fender passenger side front passenger fender as well if im going to pay freight may as well get it all let me know cost + freight payment you accept thanks ! Joel:)

5. echos262

echos262 Member

1961 truck hood

I am looking for a 1961 chevrolet truck hood in good condition. Let me know if you have one available.

6. echos262

echos262 Member

1961 chevrolet truck hood

Dear sir,
    I am looking for a 1961 or 1960 Chevrolet truck hood in good condition. Let me know how to contact you, my phone number is 715-277-4220

7. eddiesally

eddiesally Member

buy

what actual 62 gmc parts do you have

8. Raider Rudy

Raider Rudy Member

61 Original hood

I have a hood in real good condition. It even has the emblems & latch on it.

9. colettesbro

colettesbro Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by echos262
    I am looking for a 1961 chevrolet truck hood in good condition. Let me know if you have one available.

Hey Raider Rudy,
    On my attempts to communicate to echos262, he doesn't seem to respond back. I assume he did a quick post here and doesn't check mail often.

10. Raider Rudy

Raider Rudy Member

Hey Colettesbro

Maybe he found a hood already? By the way, I've seen the list of the stuff you have & I have contact you about some items for 1962 SB project.:cool:

11. dado

dado Member

Much thought

Brian i have thought about what you said . The 4 year old fixing the truck up the prom . I have a moral issue with taking apart a good running truck so yesterday i bought a basket case 1962 short step feel sorry for the guy he paid 2500.00 took apart a good running truck has it spread out every where walked around it for 4 years sold for 600.00 yesterday he asked for a week to compile everything every thing was there & in decent shape i will be posting pictures soon planing a complete frame off back yard attempt the clip is off same for the bed well the metal part any way the wood left some time ago. 2 huge questions #1what kills rust Dead #2 cost effective media other than sand to blast with thanks! The only difference between a politician. and a felon is the conviction.:D

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  12. colettesbro

colettesbro Member

response to dado

Joel,

It is nice to hear you are starting a project with your 4 year old. Speaking from experience, don't push the joint effort on him, let him want to help! And expect that it will take longer "with his help" at first. Over time, a project like this for your son, builds character!!

As for your questions regarding "kill rust DEAD" and the best blasting media, I think asking those questions in the "Paint and Body" Forum would produce better answers than I could give.
    https://talk.classicparts.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Please start a online photo album, so we all can link to it and follow along. (Be sure to include photos of your son having fun helping.)

Brian

13. colettesbro

colettesbro Member

Joel,

Ooops! I see you have already posted your questions in the 1960-66 forum.

14. dado

dado Member

Lost

Just found your message learning my way around this site . Weather permitting we will be sorting through the pile of stuff in the bed this weekend . There seems to be some swiss cheese looking parts toward the bottom . As for the rust well if i cant blast it grind it or seal it we will cut it out and weld a new/used one in . After all a recycled truck can be driven . That is the goal here. In the photo forum i included a pic of the seized engine what is missing from the hole between the dist and the fuel pump? My neighbor called the motor a blue flame would that be a 3.9 ? I try to look at this site nightly .:D

15. colettesbro

colettesbro Member

what is missing from the hole between the dist and the fuel pump

Joel,

Based upon your description, it sounds like the hole is for the "air breather tube".

Also your neighbor called the engine a Blue Flame. Assuming this is a 1962 engine in your truck, it is likely a 235 6 cylinder engine. 1962 was the last year for the 235. "Blue Flame" was a model version of the 235, it may or may not be an actual Blue Flame. Blue Flame is commonly used in a generic way, just like "Crescent" wrench is a brand name but commonly used to describe all adjustable wrenches that look like the crescent brand. (Actually, I am not sure when GM stopped using the term Blue Flame, it may have been even before 1962.)

If you want, the block and head casting numbers could be de-coded to verify what year and engine size.

ALSO nice to see your son in the photo with the truck!

Brian

16. PlumCrazy1

PlumCrazy1 Member

Looking for rust free hood and fleet side bed inner fender tub panels for 65 C10. Do you have these pieces and if so how much?

Thanks,
    Jeff

17. colettesbro

colettesbro Member

Jeff,

Yes, I do.
    I do have NICE 1962-66 Chevy hoods priced in the $125-160 range.
    I do have fleetside bed inner Wheel Tubs priced in the $30-60 each range.

Thanks,
    Brian
    Owatonna, MN
    cell 507.456.3625

18. dominic

dominic Member

need a rearend ....

the story is ...i have a 63 chevy 3/4 ton pickup with the HO72 rearend. i want to just swap out the rearend with something else that has more options as far as gear ratios as nobody makes gears for this rearend anymore . hopefully something that will just bolt on without cutting or welding. thanks

19. colettesbro

colettesbro Member

rear end

Currently I have a 1960 C10 10 bolt rear axle with 3.90 ratio.
    As well, I have a 1967 C10 12 bolt rear axle with 3.73 ratio.

Thanks,
    Brian

20. 4JSAToo

4JSAToo Member

63 step emergency brake parts

Need the center bell-crank and assorted linkage and spring' I think this was only on manual trans trucks.
    Thanks Bob