Not a good week

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by GLRnTX, Mar 31, 2010.

1. mel 55_1

mel 55_1 Member

Aggie?

OK, I give in, what's an Aggie?

2. Bill Hanlon

Bill Hanlon Member

Graduate of Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University.

3. Thunder54

Thunder54 Member

Bill is right once again.

Aggies are known as lots of things including attending Texas A&M University.

A very competitive university reknowned for not winning sporting events nearly as much as one might expect.

Some folks even tell jokes about Aggies in Texas. Mr. Hanlon likely does not out of respect for his "CT" son in law.

Bill, I appreciate the insight on the Kemah show, we have a small show here the same Saturday that is always worth attending. I don't have to be invited to attend.

Jim:D

4. Wolf

Wolf Member

Man all these posts on fishing!!! Looks like i know what i will be doing this weekend!!!

Thanks guys

5. GLRnTX

GLRnTX Member

Off subject

Sorry to get off the subject. This message has nothing to do with fishing or Aggies. It's about my license plates. Oh wait... that was the original thread.

I found a great set of '51 Texas plates on eBay. It turns out the seller was from about 45 minutes away, so we decided to meet in Gruene, Texas to make the exchange. I got the plates for $26, which is a bargain compared to Turners, and others online.

Now I have a set of Farm Truck plates (they cost me twice as much) that I will not sell to anyone, since they cannot use them. Oh well, I guess they can decorate the wall of my garage.:p

Greg