wiper switch

Discussion in '1960-1966' started by Superman, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Superman

Superman Member

hey fella's, how's it going? I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get a wiper switch for a 60 chevy. I would be very thankful if there's someone who could enlighten me. This is the only thing left that I need before my truck is complete. I would prefer a new one. Thanks for any info.
    -Superman-

2. 60 apache

60 apache Member

I don't think anybody makes a new/reproduction switch. There has been 2 on ebay in the past month, I have been looking for 1 also. They are a rare find. I found 1 at a JunkYard close by. If I find another would you be interested in it?

Also I want to update you on the 60 model hood that we have talked about. I'm still looking! Do you still have yours? I have bought a nice pair of 1960 parklight ovals in case I find a 61 around here. I'm still planning on getting in touch with sometime in January if I haven't found a decent one.

3. Superman

Superman Member

Thanks for the info. I have a few junk yards oaround here that I'm gonna check out, if I don't find anything, then I'll let you know as far as trying to find me one. I still have that hood if you want it. Like I've said before, just let me know if you want it, and it's yours! Thanks for your input.
    -Superman-